Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let's play the game

New version of the kasur(dev) blog is now up and running. So, welcome to my blog :) You will find here (mainly) some information about my games for the Android platform. All games are developed with my own kasuroid game framework, which is still under development itself. I have just started so don't expect that I will create 3d games with fancy graphics and other great staff in the next week or two. Be patient ;) You have a chance to track the Android games development from scratch. Sounds interesting.. at least for me ;)

I think I will also try to describe some parts of the kasuroid (somewhere in the future :)) in more details. However if you know Polish you may read already published posts about kasuroid. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and... the games! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment