Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Nuclear Balls v1.5 released + some changes

It was the highest time to release the next version of the Nuclear Balls. This time changes are quite important. If you upgrade the game to the latest version you will get optimized collision detection mechanism.
Better collision detection mechanism means much more smoother animation.

Unfortunately I have to admit that I'm also changing the strategy in publishing the apps. In most of my games I wasn't showing the ad during the gameplay. It was hard decision, but because of the financial reasons (yes, money sponsors development..), starting from Nuclear Balls v1.5 I'm going to show ads during the gameplay. I did a lot of tests and checked other games in the market. It seems that this is quite common to show ads during the apps life.

Yep, sorry guys for that, but I hope that you will understand this move.

No comments:

Post a Comment