Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Magic Jewels!

Hi all! Many of you asked me to add new levels to my games. As I mentioned in my previous posts I was already preparing new levels. And finally.. here they are! I am sorry that you had to wait for so long time ;)

So, what is the change? The main change is that I have added new world to Magic Jewels. In this new world board has different shape and is full of magic jewels ;) The idea of the game hasn't changed - you still need to break gems, but it will definitely extend the gameplay.

I hope you will enjoy new magic world and new levels. And yes, this is not the end. I will be adding more features in the next releases. I really don't want to get you bored ;)

Here are some screenshots with new features:



Get it on Google Play

Get the Magic Jewels Android app from SlideME.

No comments:

Post a Comment